|Bow anchor and chain roller|
|Cockpit storage covers|
|Cooker and oven|
|Equipment and measures|
|For sale Hanse spare parts|
|Heath pipe insulation|
|Improvements by others|
|Jibs outhaul block|
|Mast top extension|
|RAL color codes|
|Sails - Code Zero|
|Sails - Jib|
|Sails - Main|
|Saloon table stand|
|Snatchblocks for Code Zero|
|Water tank key|
|Yanmar engine 3JH4E|
|Yanmar saildrive SD50|
|SD50 clutch lapping|
|SD50 oil seal replacement|
Optimized for 1024 x 768
(C) C.D.G 2009-2023
After seeing S/Y Hanna with a swimming platform, there was not a doubt that we would have one as well, although we are really chicken when it comes to swimming in cold water! But to sit with your feet in the water and fish, have a beer or ease the pressure was justification enough to fit the swim platform on the boat during our first summer (2009)
A major advantage of the platform turned out to be when we
erected the cockpit tent. Now there is suddenly a platform to
stand on when fitting the aft supports. Also throwing in the
stern anchor become easier when not having to worry about
damaging the transom anymore.
1. Finding the centre and fixing the swim platform in the right
place was not easy even though I knew there would be 26 cm
between the deck and the upper edge of the swim platform
2. It took two ropes to secure the frame until we could mark the correct place for the first drill hole.
3. After many if's and buts' the frame was finally in place. Be sure that you always have a lanyard attached to the frame from the boat. Accidents do happen.
4. Look how nice it turned out in the end. Since all the boards were removed we took the opportunity to oil them. Nice don't you think?
5. Our own private balcony, not bad at all I have to say.
6. Picture of the
first swim platform on a Hanse 370.
Manufactured in stainless steel AiSi 316, boards of teak. Tube dimension is 32mm. Adjustable anchors and telescopic rods are part of the platform.
The original bolts were too short. Depending on how thick the transom is on your boat the 55 mm bolts could be long enough.